CAMPERA CRITERIUM Edition 3
Being designed for cycling, it meets all the necessary requirements to carry out the activity: from the impermeability provided by the heat-sealed seams plus the GORE-TEX® 3C CKNIT fabric, which makes this garment ideal for rainy and windy areas. This new laminate -GORETEX ® 3C CKNIT- improves breathability by up to 15% in a less bulky and more robust 3-layer construction, as well as being 10% lighter than the previous version. The soft texture of the knitted backing is pleasant to the touch, making the garment easier to slide over other garments. The Criterium 3 jacket is very ergonomic, since having preformed elbows and shoulders prevents excess fabric, improving the performance of the rider. In addition, it is a very easy garment to transport.
· GORE-TEX® 3C CKNIT fabric.
Detachable, adjustable and helmet compatible hood.
· Front watertight closure with back flap.
· Adjustable axillary ventilation with waterproof closures.
· Back zip pocket with laminated flap.
· Velcro® cuff adjustment loops.
· Back waist adjustment with fixed elastic.
Front side waist adjustment with tanks and elastic cord.
· Reflective transfers visible from all angles.
· Preformed elbows and shoulders.
No hay valoraciones aún.